A resident of northeastern India got the fright of his life yesterday (November 10) when he saw a deadly cobra in his bathroom. As he ran to raise the alarm, the equally terrified reptile tried to flee down the drain but got stuck in the metal mesh covering the outlet. Rescuers from Snake Helpline travelled to the home in Bhubaneswar and captured the cobra. They cut off the metal mesh surrounding its body and then released it in a natural habitat.
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting