Dog Saved by Ukrainian Fire Crew After Inhaling Smoke, Collapsing

A dog was resuscitated by Ukrainian firefighters after collapsing due to smoke inhalation when a fire broke out in an apartment building in Rivne on Monday, October 2, according to local officials.

Ukraine’s State Emergency Service (SES) said the dog was rescued with the help of a special breathing apparatus that pushed compressed air into its lungs.

“Every life is important!” the SES said.

The fire was extinguished quickly with minimal damage to the building, they added. Credit: SES of Ukraine via Storyful

Video transcript

[MUSIC PLAYING]