Dwayne Johnson dominates the 2020 list of highest-paid actors, coming in at no. 1 for the second year in a row.
The Hobbs & Shaw and Skyscraper star brought in a total of $87.5 million, besting Deadpool‘s Ryan Reynolds who came in second with a total of $71.5 million, the annual Forbes report shows.
More from Deadline
- DC FanDome: Gal Gadot, Idris Elba, Margot Robbie, Dwayne Johnson, Zack Snyder And More Set For "Epic" Superhero Confab
- XFL Acquired By Dwayne Johnson, Dany Garcia And RedBird Capital Partners
- 'Jumanji: The Next Level' Ups Game To Rock Past $800M At Worldwide Box Office
This year’s ranking looks pretty different from the previous year’s as Mark Wahlberg, Ben Affleck and Vin Diesel fill in the third, fourth and fifth spots, respectively.
Akshay Kumar, who clocked in at no. 4 in 2019, dropped down two slots, as he made about $20 million less than the prior year.
New to the highest-paid list is Lin-Manuel Miranda, who brought in $45.5 million as of Thursday’s count.
Returning to the list are Will Smith, Adam Sandler and Jackie Chan.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: New Cases Break Record 70,000 For The First Time; Infections Up 40% Since Early July
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto