Electrocuted woman's life saved by foam 'slider' sandals

A woman has revealed how a £30 pair of Puma sliders saved her life after she was nearly electrocuted while vacuuming her astroturf.Kerry Tattersley, 36, was vacuuming the artificial grass in her backyard when she went to remove the extension lead and ended up touching a live current.The contact resulted in an instant electric shock with enough force to throw her back into the nearby wall.Source: SWNS

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting