Gareth Southgate’s side will line-up in front of a sold-out Wembley Stadium crowd for the Group A opener, which marks the first of eight qualifying matches for the tournament next summer.
The game is followed by a trip to Montenegro on Monday, but England will have to play both ties off the back of a mini injury crisis.
Luke Shaw, John Stones, Fabian Delph and Ruben Loftus-Cheek all withdrew from the squad this week, while Jordan Henderson, Jesse Lingard, Harry Winks and Joe Gomez are also sidelined.
It could pave the way for a number of young talents to stake their claim for places though, with the likes of Callum Hudson-Odoi and James Ward-Prowse called up in their absence.
The game could also mark Declan Rice’s first appearance in an England shirt, having pledged his future to the Three Lions after winning three caps for the Republic of Ireland.
Don’t worry if you weren’t lucky enough to get tickets for the game — plenty of venues will be screening the match in London.
Many locals are likely to be showing the match, but here are some of our favourite places to catch the action.
- The Pavilion End, 23 Watling St, EC4M 9BR, pavilionendpub.co.uk
- Greenwood, 170 Victoria St, Westminster, SW1E 5LB, greenwoodlondon.com
- Rileys Sports Bar Haymarket, 80 Haymarket, SW1Y 4TE, rileys.co.uk
- Nordic Bar, 25 Newman Street, W1T 1PN, nordicbar.com
- Broadleaf, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad St, EC2N 1HN, broadleaflondon.com
- The Alexandra, 14 Clapham Common South Side, SW4 7AA, alexandraclapham.com
- World's End, 21-23 Stroud Green Rd, N4 3E, worldsendfinsburypark.com
- Long Arm pub and brewery, 20-26 Worship Street, EC2A 2DX, longarmpub.co.uk
- The Jam Tree, 541 Kings Rd, Chelsea, SW6 2EB, thejamtree.com