Photo courtesy of ESPN
- Long-time ESPN host Tony Reali made his return to "Around the Horn" on Monday, after his infant son passed away.
- The Realis were expecting twins, but lost their son Amadeo right before childbirth. The other baby, Enzo, recently came home healthy, he said on Twitter.
- On "Around The Horn," Reali made a powerful statement about the universal nature of grief, and the importance of being open and accepting of one's feelings.
- He also spared some thoughts for the children and parents who have been separated from each other at the U.S. border.
Today we welcomed @tonyreali back to the show! In FaceTime he shared his feelings about his recent loss, his recent addition, and how he's getting through it all. pic.twitter.com/myaoby0kzO
- 25 of London's most exclusive private members' clubs, ranked by price
- The Air Force's 'rods from god' could hit with the force of a nuclear weapon — with no fallout
- Obama officials rushed to explain photos from 2014 that went viral showing locked-up immigrant children — and Trump's facilities look the same