Matt Reeves attached to produce the film, which follows Georgia (Moretz) and Sam (Smith), a couple who go on a treacherous journey to escape their country, which is caught in an unexpected war with artificial intelligence. Days away from the arrival of their first child, the couple must face No Man’s Land— a stronghold of the android uprising, in hopes of reaching safety before Georgia give birth.
Reeves will produce under his 6th & Idaho label with Adam Kassan, Rafi Crohn, Miramax’s Bill Block, and Charles Miller.
Smith serves as a series regular opposite newly-minted Emmy-winner Zendaya on the hit HBO series Euphoria and will next be seen in the Warner Bros. historical drama, Judas and the Black Messiah, with Daniel Kaluuya and LaKeith Stanfield. He’s repped by WME, Indigo Group, and Goodman, Genow, Schenkman, Smelkinson & Christopher.
More from Deadline
- Vertical Entertainment & Redbox Land North American Rights Deal On Toronto Midnight Madness Title 'Shadow In The Cloud'
- TikTok Influencer Addison Rae To Star In 'She's All That' Reboot 'He's All That'
- Endeavor Content To Premiere Toronto Titles 'Concrete Cowboy', 'Penguin Bloom' & 'Shadow In The Cloud' At Downtown L.A. Drive-In Screenings
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More