Your company no doubt has a social media strategy…but is it working?
If you’re like most marketers, you see encouraging signs in your social media outreach: pageviews, follows, likes, retweets. But how do you turn that interest into actual revenue?
You’re not alone if you’re asking. It’s the $64,000 question that even the most successful marketers are struggling with.
Let’s face it. There’s no doubt about the leading edge in marketing—it’s social media. And as with any new marketing tool, fascinating breakthroughs go hand in hand with surprising failures.
Not only are new social media platforms sprouting up everywhere you look, but the blue chip social media names-- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.—are evolving right before our eyes.
And let’s not forget that all consumer behavior changes. But the most avid social media users—millennials—are the most discerning and demanding potential customers on the planet.
So your marketing challenge is a formidable one: Adapt your advertising and marketing to a rapidly-changing demographic through a medium that will likely look entirely different just five years from now.
We’ve got the solution.
In one simple step, you can acquire the critical information you need to understand the latest trends in marketing through social media.
The acknowledged leader in the field of digital economy research, eMarketer, is for the first time making four of their most popular reports on social media for marketers available to non-members like you.
With one simple step, you can acquire the most comprehensive, wide-ranging and valuable research on marketing to users of social media anywhere.
Only The eMarketer Social Media Bundle gives you an in-depth look at how social media is being used today and where it’s headed tomorrow.
No matter at what stage your social media marketing efforts are, this resource will help you catch up to—or stay one step ahead of—your competition:
- Social media neophytes can avoid many of the time- and money-wasting mistakes that early adopters already made.
- Moderately-experienced social marketers can use our insights on the most powerful new social trends to graduate from the basics to serious power marketers.
- Social media experts can delve into our targeted reports on two of the most powerful new platforms, Snapchat and Instagram, to kick already sophisticated marketing campaigns into overdrive.
In short, this is the kind of analysis you need to make the most of your social marketing initiatives.
There is no one single “magic bullet” to generating revenue from social media, but this research collection gives you perspectives and insights that will pay for themselves dozens of times over.
A One-Of-A-Kind Resource
Just a few minutes with this special research collection will reveal why it is superior to any similar product:
- Breadth and depth of research: The reports in The eMarketer Social Media Bundle have scores of insights, revelations and facts. Because their researchers specialize in gathering research from as many sources as possible—academic institutions, government data, industry associations, online media platforms, audience measurement firms, and other media researchers and consultants—you get both the most important big-picture insights and the granular detail you need to use it to its fullest potential.
- Specific companies and technologies: Each report not only looks at the broader trends within social media commerce, it names the specific companies that are on the leading edge of innovation. This means you get both side of the picture—the leading platforms and the marketers and brand managers that are exploiting the platforms to the fullest potential.
- Expert analysis: The report authors have decades of experience in researching and analyzing all aspects of the digital world, from advertising, marketing and social media to technology, apps and demographics. They know how to separate the noise from the valuable insights and never bog you down in trivia or ignore the obvious.
- Informed forecasts: The authors don’t just report what’s working today. They conduct scores of interviews with executives, advertisers, media buyers, and marketers to not just confirm the raw data, but also forecast where growth opportunities will be in the years to come.
Not Available Anywhere Else
Typically, these exclusive reports are only available to a select number of eMarketer subscribers. But for the first time, eMarketer is making The eMarketer Social Media Bundle available for purchase, and this is the only way you can get it!
But that's not all! Order today and you'll save more than 50% off the price you’d pay if each report in the bundle were sold separately. Click here to purchase the bundle.