The families of two men killed in a triple stabbing have paid tribute to their loved ones.
The men were found dead, and a third was injured with stab wounds last week in Bedfordshire.
Officers were initially called to reports of one man being struck by a vehicle on Tithe Farm Road in Houghton Regis at 1.20am on Sunday.
But they found three men with stab wounds - Adam Fanelli, 39, and 27-year-old Patrick Howard, both of Houghton Regis, were pronounced dead at the scene, while the third was taken to hospital in a critical condition.
Two men have been charged with murder, while a third has been arrested over the "brutal attack".
In a tribute, Mr Fanelli's family said: "Words could never explain the impact this tragedy has had, and will forever hold, over our family and this community.
"Our thoughts and prayers of strength are with the other families involved.
"Adam was undoubtedly a loving and devoted dad to his three wonderful children. For someone small in stature, he had an extremely larger than life character and a heart bigger than a house.
"He was a person that emulated 'once met, never forgotten' in every way possible. He's going to be missed eternally, leaving a void that could never be filled.
"The family would like to thank everyone for their messages of support and beautiful tributes to both Adam and Pat."
'Community's heart and soul'
Mr Howard's family said: "Patrick was the most lovable, cheeky chap you could meet.
"He would have done anything for anybody and had the biggest heart of gold. He was the heart and soul of the community, with not a person who didn't love him.
"Patrick will be missed immensely and has left such a hole in too many hearts. If love could have saved Patrick, he would have lived forever.
"Adam's family will forever be in our hearts and prayers."
Nicholas Papworth, 31, and 32-year-old Curtis Long were charged with two counts of murder, one count of attempted murder, three counts of conspiracy to murder and three counts of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm.
Papworth was also charged with one count of perverting the course of justice.
Detectives also arrested a third man in his 40s on suspicion of two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder.
Attackers 'will be brought to justice'
Detective Superintendent Carl Foster, from the Bedfordshire Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire major crime unit, said the force was still keen to hear from anyone who has information about the crime.
He added: "Our thoughts remain with the loved ones of both Adam and Patrick. We also wish the third victim a full and speedy recovery.
"This is an extremely violent incident that has taken place in a community that has been greatly affected.
"We are committed to ensuring anyone involved in this brutal attack is brought to justice."