Fire burns through southern Chinese hotel kitchen after gas leak

A fire burnt through a southern Chinese hotel's kitchen after a gas leak occurred on July 24. In the CCTV footage from the kitchen of a hotel in Hangzhou city, a large amount of gas leaked because the gas valve was not closed tightly. After the gas caught fire, it quickly deflated. The fire fiercely burned back to the kitchen. Fortunately, other personnel arrived in time and opened the door. However, as the staff were not aware of the danger, the valve remained loose. So the gas continued to leak, causing a secondary deflagration. Finally, someone used the fire extinguishers to completely extinguish the fire. This incident caused one injury. The video was filmed on July 24 and provided by local media.