A fire broke out at a derelict building of a former pub in Glasgow.
Reports on social media told of a blaze at the back of the former site of Bell's Bar in Govan in the early hours of Monday morning.
A shocked resident wrote that there was black smoke right outside their home.
Images show the fire engulfing the bar's outdoor shelter area.
Fire crews confirmed that they were called on Monday morning to tackle the blaze.
There were no reported casualties.
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: "We were alerted at 2.44am on Monday, September 26 to reports of a fire affecting an external shelter at the rear of a derelict building on Govan Road, Glasgow.
"Operations Control mobilised three appliances to the scene, where crews worked to extinguish the fire and make the area safe.
"There were no reported casualties."
Police Scotland said they did not receive a report of the incident.