Fireballs fall onto car as overhead lights short circuit in Chinese repair shop

Fireballs fall onto a car as overhead lights have a short circuit in a repair shop in northwest China. CCTV video filmed in the city of Aksu in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region on October 6 shows balls of fire suddenly falling from the ceiling and dropping onto a car in a repair shop. A shop employee reversed the car immediately and another worker used an extinguisher to put out the fire in only 10 seconds. According to the shop owner Mr Xia, the fire was caused by the overhead lights that had a short circuit. Thanks to the workers' quick actions, around a million yuan loss was avoided in the shop. The video was provided by local media with permission.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting