Fleetwood Mac have announced a European tour for June 2019, with three exclusive performances currently revealed for London, Dublin and Berlin.
The tour will feature the new line-up of Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Stevie Nicks, and Christine McVie along with newcomers Mike Campbell and Neil Finn – following the departure of Lindsey Buckingham.
Tickets for the tour will go on-sale to the general public starting on Friday, 26 October at 9am.
Mick Fleetwood said in a statement: “Fleetwood Mac has always been about an amazing collection of songs that are performed with a unique blend of talents. We jammed with Mike and Neil and the chemistry really worked and let the band realise that this is the right combination to go forward with in Fleetwood Mac style. We know we have something new, yet it’s got the unmistakable Mac sound."
“We are thrilled to welcome the musical talents of the calibre of Mike Campbell and Neil Finn into the Mac family. With Mike and Neil, we’ll be performing all the hits that the fans love, plus we’ll be surprising our audiences with some tracks from our historic catalogue of songs,” the group said.
“Fleetwood Mac has always been a creative evolution. We look forward to honouring that spirit on this upcoming tour.”
See the Fleetwood Mac 2019 tour dates, below:
06 June 2019 Berlin, Germany Waldbühne
13 June 2019 Dublin, Ireland RDS Arena
16 June 2019 London, U.K. Wembley Stadium
Got sweaty palms already? Check out our handy tips for dealing with the demand:
1) Make sure you are ready and waiting with the web page up at least five minutes before 9am.
2) Do not let your computer, phone or whatever device holds the key to your happiness run out of battery.
3) Register your details with the website you are booking from in advance, if you can, but don’t panic if you haven’t left enough time as your tickets will be held while you fill out your information
4) Check how many tickets you are allowed to buy in one purchase. If you try to buy more than the limited number, your booking may be cancelled without notice, meaning no-one gets to go.
5) Get your friends to try too, but stay in contact in case you all succeed and end up with a bunch of tickets you didn’t want. If you do need to sell any on, do so at face value. No-one likes a tout.
6) Be patient and avoid refreshing or switching between browsers. Stick with one tab and have some faith! Be prepared to wait for an hour to get tickets