New food hygiene ratings handed to six Dudley establishments
NEW food hygiene ratings have been awarded to six of Dudley’s establishments, the Food Standards Agency’s website shows.
The following rating has been given to one restaurant, cafe or canteen:
• Rated 3: Blue Ball at Old High Street, Quarry Bank, Brierley Hill; rated on April 19
And one rating has been handed to a pub, bar or nightclub:
• Rated 4: The Rose And Crown at 22 High Street, Wordsley; rated on April 19
Plus four ratings for takeaways:
• Rated 4: Oriental Palace at 102 Hagley Road, Stourbridge; rated on April 19
• Rated 2: The Green Olive at 18 Albion Parade, Wall Heath; rated on April 19
• Rated 2: New Jasmine at 12 Abbey Road, Lower Gornal; rated on March 16
• Rated 1: Waterfront Pizza at 181 High Street, Brierley Hill; rated on April 19
The ratings have been published on the Food Standards Agency’s website which rates businesses from zero to five so customers can make more informed choices about where to buy and eat food.
A rating of five means hygiene standards are very good, four means hygiene standards are good, three means hygiene standards are generally satisfactory, two means some improvement is necessary, a rating of one means major improvement is necessary and a rating of zero means urgent improvement is required.
People can see the results of all food hygiene inspections via Dudley Council’s website or on the national ratings.food.gov.uk website.