Fortnite leaks have revealed the Week 4 Battle Pass Challenges ahead of their presumed official reveal on Tuesday. According to the latest details from Fortnite Tracker, players will be searching between Ice Cream Trucks and getting Trap Eliminations in the coming days.
Here’s the list of challenges as we know them so far:
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1,000 - five Stars)
- Search Chests in Wailing Woods (seven - five Stars)
- Search seven Ammo Boxes in a single match (seven - five Stars)
- Visit the center of different Storm Circles in a single match (three - five Stars)
- Search between a Bench, Ice Cream Truck and a Helicopter (10 Stars) [Hard]
- Trap Eliminations (one -10 Stars) [Hard]
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores (three - 10 Stars) [Hard]
Overall, next week appears to be focused on skill-based challenges rather than specific ones. That being said, the primary focus of guides will likely be the search location between the Bench, Ice Cream Truck and Helicopter. While we can’t pinpoint the exact site of the Battle Star at this time, the assumption is it will be somewhere near the spot in Moisty Mire marked below. The Ice Cream Truck and Helicopter are both dead giveaways in terms of determining approximate coordinates.
If players deem it necessary, we may also discuss ways to survive Storm Circles and earn Trap Eliminations. The latter challenge will be a bit more difficult than usual given Epic’s recent nerfs to Trap effectiveness, but, because you only need to get one kill, it shouldn’t be too time consuming.
While these leaks are almost always accurate, it’s possible certain challenges may be swapped out if Epic finds bugs in their implementation. Assuming that doesn’t happen, though, these are the activities you’ll be trying to complete early next week.
Fortnite is in early access across PS4, Xbox One, PC and iOS.
What are your thoughts on this Fortnite Week 4 Challenge leak? Which challenge will be most difficult? Tell us in the comments section!
More from Newsweek