The GBP/JPY is showing a potential for either (a)continuation or (b)rejection. It will depend on the POC zone and the reaction there.
The price might get rejected off the POC zone towards 137.85, 137.56 and 137.05. However, for that to happen we should see a bearish reversal candlestick pattern. However, if the price manages to close with a bullish continuation pattern above the 138.85 then continuation is possible towards the W H3 camarilla pivot 139.66.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
For a look at all of today’s economic events, check out our economic calendar.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Walt Disney Q3 Revenue Slumps Over 40% as COVID-19 Pandemic Bites; Target Price $80 in Worst-Case Scenario
- Daily Gold News: Wednesday, August 5 – Precious Metals on Fire, Gold Firmly Above $2,000
- Service Sector PMIs and the U.S Stimulus Package Put the EUR and the Dollar in Focus
- Litecoin, Stellar’s Lumen, and Tron’s TRX – Daily Analysis – August 5th, 2020
- GBP/USD Wave C Bounce at 144 ema and 1.30 Support
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Traders Betting Bullish EIA Numbers Offset COVID-19 Demand Worries