The "Acne Drugs: Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report offers a detailed picture of the acne drug market. It highlights the current and future market potential for acne drugs and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2025 as well as key market players.
This report details market shares for acne drugs based on drug type, route of administration, distribution channel, and geography. Based on drug type, the market is segmented into the retinoid, antibiotics, hormonal agent, and other segments. Based on the route of administration, the market is segmented into topical and oral. Based on the distribution channel, the market segmented into prescription-based and over the counter (OTC).
By geography, the market has been segmented into North and South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China, and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data have been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020 through 2025. Estimated values are based on drug manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The Report Includes:
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018 and 2019, estimated data for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Highlights of current and future market potential, market size, and market share analysis based on drug type, mode of administration, distribution channel, and region
- Analysis of market trends and explanation of factors driving and restraining the growth of the global acne drugs market
- Discussion on the impact of coronavirus on the global economy and information on government expenditures on COVID-19
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and new product launches in the market
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including Allergan, Bausch Health, Galderma, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, and Pfizer Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Custom Research
- Related Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Overview of Acne Drugs
- History of Outbreaks
- Regulatory Scenario
- Regulations in the U.S.
Chapter 4 Economic Impact of COVID-19
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Economy
- Government Expenditures on COVID-19
- Impact of COVID-19 on Pharma Supply Chains
- Disruption of Clinical Trials
- Impact on Insurance Providers
- Impact on Health Technology Assessment
- The threat to Healthcare Acquisitions
Chapter 5 Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Increasing Prevalence of Acne and Facial Skin Diseases
- Unhealthy Eating Habits and Lifestyles Worldwide
- Rise in Adoption of Skin Care Products
- Growing Acne Cases in Geriatric Population
- Market Restraints
- Side Effects Associated with Medication
- Presence of Alternatives for Acne Treatment
- Market Opportunities
- Unmet Needs in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- Macroeconomic Indicators
Chapter 6 Market Factor Analysis
- Porter's Five Forces Model
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- Bargaining Power of Buyers
- The threat of New Entrants
- Threat of Substitutes
- Intensity of Rivalry
- Value Chain Analysis
- Clinical Testing
- Marketing and Sales
- Post-Sales Services
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Drug Type
- Global Market for Acne Drugs by Drug Type
- Hormonal Agents
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Route of Administration
- Global Market for Acne Drugs by Route of Administration
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Distribution Channel
- Global Market for Acne Drugs by Distribution Channel
- Prescription Based
Chapter 10 Market Breakdown by Region
- Global Market for Acne Drugs by Region
- North and South America
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Market Size and Forecast
Chapter 11 Competitive Landscape
- Global Company Ranking
- Global Acne Drug Market Insights
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc
- Mylan N.V.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qazu3s
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900