The "Global Automotive Glazing Market By Product (Tempered glass, Laminated glass, Polycarbonate), By Application (Front windshield, Sidelite, Rear windshield, Sunroof), By Vehicle Type, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Glazing Market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period as the automobile sector is on the rise and there is a growing demand for customized and light-weight vehicles.
Additionally, increasing demand for complex glazing design and rear quarter glass-equipped premium vehicles is also a major driving factor behind the growth of this market. Moreover, strict carbon emission rules & regulations due to environmental concerns has led manufacturers to produce fuel-efficient vehicles. Automotive glazing is used to reduce weight and improve the efficiency of vehicles. Most commonly used material for automotive glazing is glass. However, now plastics and more specifically polycarbonates are also being applied instead of glass for automotive glazing.
The Global Automotive Glazing Market is segmented based on product, application, vehicle type and region. Based on application the market is segmented into front windshield, sidelite, rear windshield and sunroof. In 2019, the front windshield segment held significant share in the Global Automotive Glazing Market owing to the rising demand for smart glass technology embedded on windshields. Also, the rising demand for better aesthetics by consumers and change in styling trends in passenger cars is projected to fuel the market in the coming years.
Regionally, the automotive glazing market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to emerge as a growing market for the automotive glazing sector owing to high automotive production activities in the region. Countries like India, China and Japan are serving as key markets with high automobile manufacturing, low operating costs, low labor charges and low transportation charges.
Major players operating in the Global Automotive Glazing Market include Pilkington Group Ltd, Covestro AG,Webasto SE, Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd., Saint Gobain S.A., Chimei Corporation, Nippon Sheet Glass Company Limited, Teijin Limited, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), AGC Glass, Corning Inc., The Guardian Company and others. The market players are involved in in production capacity expansion to meet the growing consumer demand and strengthen their position in the global market.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Automotive Glazing Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Automotive Glazing Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Global Automotive Glazing Market based on product, application, vehicle type, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Automotive Glazing Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Automotive Glazing Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Automotive Glazing Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Automotive Glazing Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Automotive Glazing Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Automotive Glazing Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Automotive Glazing Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Automotive Glazing Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product (Tempered Glass, Laminated Glass, Polycarbonate)
6.2.2. By Application (Front Windshield, Sidelite, Rear Windshield, Sunroof)
6.2.3. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Passenger Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles)
6.2.4. By Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, MEA)
6.2.5. By Company (2019)
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Automotive Glazing Market Outlook
8. Europe Automotive Glazing Market Outlook
9. North America Automotive Glazing Market Outlook
10. South America Automotive Glazing Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Automotive Glazing Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
14.1.1. Pilkington Group Ltd
14.1.2. Covestro AG
14.1.3. Webasto SE
14.1.4. Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd.
14.1.5. Saint Gobain S.A.
14.1.6. Chimei Corporation
14.1.7. Nippon Sheet Glass Company Limited
14.1.8. Teijin Limited
14.1.9. Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
14.1.10. AGC Glass
14.1.11. Corning Inc.
14.1.12. The Guardian Company
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the author & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/orxwqk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900