The "Breast Implants Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product; Application, Surface Type, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The breast implants market was valued at US$ 1,535.96 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 2,278.40 million in 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2019-2027.
Increasing prevalence of breast cancer, new product launches & FDA approvals, a growing number of cosmetics, and increasing breast augmentation procedures are the major factors propelling the market growth over the years. However, post-surgical complications and high cost of breast implants and breast implant surgery are likely to restrain the growth of the market in the coming years.
Based on the product, the global breast implants market is segmented into silicon and saline. The silicon segment held the largest share of 90.5% of the breast implants market and is expected to dominate the market in 2027. The growth of the market is primarily attributed to the use of adult breast implants in various training programs across the globe and also the segment is expected to grow with the fastest growth rate of 5.6% during the forecast period.
Based on the application, the global breast implants market is segmented into cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery. The cosmetic surgery segment held the largest market share of 63.4% in 2018. The growth is primarily attributed to the rising number of cosmetic procedures worldwide. Moreover, the reconstructive surgery segment is anticipated to grow at a significant growth rate of 4.8% during the forecast period.
Some of the major primary and secondary sources included in the report for the breast implants market are National Healthcare Safety Network, Hospital Infection Society-India National Health Service, Care Quality Commission, Food and Drug Administration, Public Health England, Health Protection Agency, and among others.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players, and segments in the breast implants market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global breast implant market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Increasing Prevalence of Breast Cancer
- New Product Launches & FDA Approvals
- Growing Number of Cosmetic and Breast Augmentation Procedures
- Post-Surgical Complications
- High Cost of Breast Implants and Breast Implant Surgery
- Emerging Markets in Developing Countries
- Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
- Allergan plc.
- Mentor Worldwide LLC (J&J)
- GC Aesthetics
- Sientra, Inc.
- Polytech Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- Ideal Implant Incorporated
- Group Sebbib SAS
- Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials Co., Ltd
- Hansbiomed Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nom5kr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900