The "Cardiac Biomarkers - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cardiac Biomarkers market worldwide is projected to grow by US$4.7 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 8.9%.
Laboratory Testing, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$6.6 Billion by the year 2025, Laboratory Testing will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$160.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$139.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets.
In Japan, Laboratory Testing will reach a market size of US$333.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 13.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Quidel Corporation
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- BG Medicine
- bioMrieux SA
- Boditech Med Inc.
- Labsystems Diagnostics OY
- LifeSign LLC
- LSI Medience Corp.
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
- Randox Laboratories
- Response Biomedical Corp.
- Roche Diagnostics Corp.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Merck KGaA
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- A Curtain Raiser
- Major Cardiac Markers and their Properties
- Recent Market Activity
- Market Set to Record Strong Growth Led by Advancements in Cardiac Biomarker Combinations
- North America Corners Biggest Slice, Asia-Pacific to Dictate Market Momentum
- Laboratory Testing Remains Gold Standard, POC Testing Rapidly Gains Traction
- Analysis by Type of Cardiac Biomarker Assay/Test
- Competitive Landscape
- Intense Competition among Players in the Cardiac Diagnostics Market
- Leading Vendors Focus on Curtailing Turnaround Time of POC Cardiac Testing Kits
- Cardiac Markers Point-Of-Care Testing (POC) Cardiac Testing Segment: Major Players and their Operating Brands
- Other Recent Innovations
- Lipid Biomarker Panel to Detect HfrEF
- VectraplexECG System with CEB Cardiac Electrical Biomarker
- Cardiac Biomarkers on Smartphone
- Stringent Regulations and Other Challenges
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cardiac Biomarkers Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- The Grim Reality of Mounting Economic and Social Burden of Cardiovascular Disease
- Population Explosion, Ballooning Geriatric Populace, Longer Life Expectancy Contributing to Rising Tide of CVDs
- Cardiac Biomarkers Hold the Key to Timely, Accurate Diagnosis & Prognosis
- Commercialization of Novel Biomarkers to Drive Market Growth
- Personalized Medicine, Companion Diagnostics Open Up Opportunities for Cardiac Biomarker Developers
- Cardiac Biomarkers - A Powerful Tool for Patient Triaging
- Cardiac Biomarkers Market Transitions from Mono-Marker to Multi-Marker Assays
- Government Support Instrumental for Boosting Market Momentum
- Secretoneurin Biomarker - a Potential Game Changer for Diagnosis of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High-Performance Techniques Drive Biomarker Discovery in Cardiology
- Biomarkers for Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS): A Leading Segment
- Biomarkers - A Promising Diagnostic Tool for ACS
- Biomarker Discovery for ACS to Undergo Significant Changes
- Cardiac Biomarker Play Critical Role in Stroke Diagnosis
- Cardiac Biomarkers to Find a Place in Neonatal Diagnosis and Treatment
- Specificity, Sensitivity, Side Effects, Cost Concerns Hinder Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v4djng
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900