The "Electric Bikes Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global electric bikes market.
This report focuses on the electric bikes market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the electric bikes market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the market's response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
The global electric bikes market is expected to grow from $18.88 billion in 2019 and to $19.17 billion in 2020 at a growth rate of 1.54%. The slow growth in 2020 is mainly due to the economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to grow and reach $24.52 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 8.56%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The Asia Pacific was the largest region in the electric bikes market in 2019.
The companies operating in the electric bike market have started implementing artificial intelligence to increase the efficiency of electric bikes. Artificial intelligence is being used to provide features such as swipe start, geotagging, real-time battery checking and antitheft features. Following the trend, in 2019, Revolt launched its RV 400 electric bike in India equipped with AI capabilities. The bike when charged for 4 hours can travel up to a distance of 156km.It allows connectivity with android and IOS phones to enable the user to check the range, total riding hours and real-time diagnostics.
High purchase cost and maintenance cost of electric bikes (E-bikes) are expected to limit the growth of the E-bikes market. E-bike has an integrated electric motor and rechargeable batteries for forwarding propulsion. E-bikes are expensive because of their battery and motor installed in it. According to eBikesHQ article, E-bikes range in cost between $600 to over $8000 which is not an affordable option for a lot of people in developing countries. Moreover, E-bikes average battery replacement cost is between $350- $450. This increases the overall operating cost of E-bikes making it hard to be maintained by users.
Government subsidy on the sale of Electric bikes (E-bike) is acting as a major growth driver for the E-bike market. E-bike has an integrated electric motor and rechargeable batteries that reduces pollution by eliminating carbon dioxide emissions in the environment. Therefore, various government and non-governmental agencies are augmenting the sales of electric bikes by providing incentives and subsidies on the purchase of E-bikes. For instance, in 2015 the Indian government announced an incentive scheme named Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles (FAME).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Electric Bikes Market Characteristics
3. Electric Bikes Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Electric Bikes Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.2. Global Electric Bikes Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4. Electric Bikes Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Electric Bikes Market, Segmentation By Product Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Electric Bikes Market, Segmentation By Battery Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Electric Bikes Market, Segmentation By Motor Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Electric Bikes Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Electric Bikes Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Electric Bikes Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Yamaha Motor Corporation
- Giant Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Accell Group N.V
- Trek Bikes
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- BionX International Corporation.
- JIANGSU XINRI E-VEHICLE CO., LTD.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Derby Cycle Holding GmbH
- Panasonic Corp
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.,
- Prodeco Technologies Llc
- Klever Mobility
- Merida Industry Co. Ltd
- Continental AG
- Prodecotech LLC
- SHIMANO INC.
- Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
- Aima Technology Group Co., Ltd
- Yadea Group Holdings Ltd
- Merida Industry Co.Ltd
- Fritzmeier Systems GmbH & Co. KG (M1 Sporttechnik)
- Riese & Mulle
- Cannondale Bicycle Corporation
- VanMoof B.V.
- Ampler Bikes
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g9h13f
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900