The "Electric Toothbrush Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global electric toothbrush market grew at a CAGR of around 7% during 2014-2019.
The increasing prevalence of oral and tooth-related ailments is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, changing lifestyles and the adoption of unhealthy dietary patterns, including consumption of sugar-rich foods, alcohol and tobacco, have enhanced the occurrence of cavities and other dental problems, thereby increasing the demand for oral care products, such as the electric toothbrush. In line with this, product manufacturers are using innovative silicon-based soft bristles that do not cause irritation and minimize the pain caused while brushing sensitive areas of oral cavities.
Additionally, various technological advancements, such as the development of smart electric toothbrushes with innovative pressure sensor technology, head replacement reminding capability, bluetooth connectivity and real-time data transfer to smartphones for constant monitoring, are contributing to the market growth.
Other factors, including rising disposable incomes of the consumers, along with aggressive promotional activities by manufacturers and easy product availability through online retail channels, are expected to drive the market further. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global electric toothbrush market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global electric toothbrush market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global electric toothbrush market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the bristle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global electric toothbrush market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Electric Toothbrush Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Technology
7 Market Breakup by Bristle Type
7.1 Soft Bristles
7.2 Nanometer Bristles
8 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9 Market Breakup by End User
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Competition
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Conair Corporation (Jarden)
- Den-Mat Holdings LLC
- Dr. Fresh LLC (High Ridge Brands Co.)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lion Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Shenzhen Risun Technology Co. Ltd.
- SONIC Chic
- Procter & Gamble Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hgd0ul
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900