The "Lung Cancer Diagnostics - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Lung Cancer Diagnostics market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 8%. Imaging Tests, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.6 Billion by the year 2025, Imaging Tests will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$45.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$39.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Imaging Tests will reach a market size of US$85.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 11.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$354.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
Competitors identified in this market include among others:
- Abbott Diagnostics - Core Laboratory
- Dr Lal PathLabs
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Illumina Inc.
- Myriad Genetics Inc.
- NanoString Technologies
- NeoGenomics Laboratories Inc.
- PlexBio Co., Ltd.
- QIAGEN GmbH
- Quest Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Early Detection of Lung Cancer Takes Precedence, Driving the Demand for Lung Cancer Diagnostics
- Non-small Cell Lung Cancer - The More Prominent of the Two Lung Cancer Types
- Imaging Tests Segment Dominates the Market, Molecular Tests Category to Witness High Growth
- US Leads the Lung Cancer Diagnostics Market, Asia-Pacific to Witness Fastest Growth
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Prevalence and Incidence of Lung Cancer to Push the Demand for Early Diagnoses
- Age-Standardized Lung Cancer Rates for Select Countries
- Age-Standardized Lung Cancer Rates in Men for Select Countries
- Age Standardized Lung Cancer Rates in Women for Select Countries
- Lung Cancer-Specific Biomarkers to Spur Market Growth
- Select Lung Cancer Biomarkers
- New Potential Biomarker for Early Stage Lung Cancer Identified in a Recent NCI Study (2019)
- Advancements and Research Initiatives Provide Significant Opportunities
- EFIRM Test for Detection of Lung Cancer-related EGFR Mutations in NSCLC Patients
- A Glance at Select Recent Launches of Lung Cancer Diagnostic Tests
- New Product Launches/Approvals in the Lung Cancer Diagnostics
- Recent Approvals
- Liquid Biopsies Grow in Value as a Diagnostic Tool Supporting Therapy Decisions in NSCLCs
- Effervescent Rate of New Innovations & Product Development Will Make Liquid Biopsy a Readily Available Option for Patients in the Coming Years
- High Cigarette Consumption/Rise in Prevalence of Smoking Increases the Incidence of Lung Cancer
- Cigarette Consumption Per Year Per Person Across Select Countries: 2016
- Top 15 Countries with the Highest Smoking Rates: 2015
- Increasing Number of Awareness Programs for Lung Cancer and Symptoms
- Growing Availability of Government/Private Funding for R&D to Develop Lung Cancer Diagnostics
- National Cancer Institute Research Funding for Lung Cancer in US$ Million for the Years 2014 through 2017
- Aging Demographics & Unhealthy Lifestyles Raise the Risk of Cancer
- Cancer Prone Sites based on Age
- Global Population Statistics for the 65+ Age Group in Million by Geographic Region for the Years 2019, 2025, 2035 and 2050
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9bt1jt
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900