The "Global Passenger Information System Market By Solution Type (Passenger Information Display Systems, Passenger Information Announcement Systems, Others), By Component, By Location, By Mode of Transportation, By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Passenger Information System Market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period. The Global Passenger Information System Market is driven by the revolution in telecommunication industry with the advent of big data and AI coupled with increasing smartphone penetration, which is further expected to fuel the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the growing demand for providing better customer experience in the terms of improved safety and providing real time and accurate travel data to the passengers by the transportation industry is anticipated to foster the market growth over the next few years.
The Global Passenger Information System Market is segmented based on solution type, component, location, mode of transportation, company and region. Based on mode of transportation, the market can be categorized into railways, trains, trams, roadways, airways and waterways. The roadways segment is expected to dominate the market during forecast period since roadways are the primary mode of transportation across various countries around the globe. Additionally, passenger information system is increasingly being adopted by the roadways segment to provide reliable and safe service to the passengers.
Regionally, the passenger information system market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these, North America is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast years in the Global Passenger Information System Market owing to the early adoption of technologies and strong network infrastructure in the region.
Major players operating in the Global Passenger Information System Market include Advantech Corporation, Alstom, Wabtec, The General Electric Company, Cubic Transportation Systems, Cisco Systems Inc., Siemens AG, Hitachi, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Thales Group, Mitsubishi Electric, ST Engineering, Lunetta, r2p, Indra, ICON Multimedia, Passio Technologies, Infax, Inc., Passio Technologies, Inc., DTI Group and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Passenger Information System Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Passenger Information System Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Global Passenger Information System Market based on solution type, component, location, mode of transport, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Passenger Information System Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Passenger Information System Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Passenger Information System Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Passenger Information System Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Passenger Information System Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Passenger Information System Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Brand Awareness (Aided/Unaided)
5.2. Vendor Satisfaction Analysis
5.3. Unmet Needs/Challenges
6. Global Passenger Information System Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Solution Type (Passenger Information Display Systems, Passenger Information Announcement Systems, Emergency Communication Systems, Infotainment Systems, Passenger Information Mobile Application)
6.2.2. By Component (Hardware, Software, Service)
188.8.131.52. Hardware (Sensors, Multimedia display, Networking and communication Systems, and Others)
184.108.40.206. Service (Professional vs Managed)
6.2.3. By Location (On board v/s In station)
6.2.4. By Mode of Transportation (Railways, Trains, Trams, Roadways, Airways and Waterways)
6.2.5. By Company (2019)
6.2.6. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7. Asia-Pacific Passenger Information System Market Outlook
8. Europe Passenger Information System Market Outlook
9. North America Passenger Information System Market Outlook
10. South America Passenger Information System Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Passenger Information System Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Advantech Corporation
14.4. The General Electric Company
14.5. Cubic Transportation Systems
14.6. Cisco Systems Inc.
14.7. Siemens AG
14.9. Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
14.10. Thales Group
14.11. Mitsubishi Electric
14.12. ST Engineering
14.16. ICON Multimedia
14.17. Passio Technologies
14.18. Infax, Inc.
14.19. Passio Technologies, Inc.
14.20. DTI Group
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c4dpk8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900