The "Print Management Software Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Deployment, Enterprise Size, Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global print management software market was valued at US$ 1,344.5 million in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 5,282.2 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 18.8% during 2020-2027. The report highlights key factors driving the market growth, and prominent players and their developments in the market.
A print management software is designed to efficiently manage and enhance printing devices and associated processes. It requests user authentication while providing access to printers and other print services. This software provides a wide range of value-added features to optimize the user experience, including regulatory compliance and information governance, data and document security, network security, and user authentication. Growing adoption of these software in all businesses of all sizes drives the growth of the print management software market.
Companies that use big data solutions are increasingly adopting print management software to streamline their operations, reduce costs, and increase workplace productivity. These software enable users to create digital files by scanning documents, thus enabling companies to control, manage, and access their important documents in a better way. Print management software also allow better collaboration between different departments within an organization for analytical purposes. The software allow companies to sort and organize essential documents more efficiently by using optical character recognition (OCR). They also provide enhanced security features to help protect valuable information from network breaches. Thus, increasing adoption of big data solutions is one of the significant trends in the print management market, which would drive its growth during the forecast period.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the US, Turkey, Brazil, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Russia, Iran, India and China, are some of the worst affected countries due to the COVID-19 outbreak. As of August 11, 2020, ~20,281,373 confirmed COVID-19 cases were reported globally, with ~ 739,770 total deaths, and the number is growing at varying rates in different countries. The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the industries worldwide, and the global economy is anticipated to take the worst hit in 2020,which is likely to continue in 2021 as well. The outbreak has created significant disruptions in various industries, such as logistics, retail, and e-commerce.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global print management software market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global print management software market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Reduced Cost of Printing and Enhanced Performance
- Improved Security and Management of Data
- High Costs of Installation and Maintenance, and Lack of Awareness
- Initiatives to Reduce Paper Wastage at Workplaces
- Rise in Adoption of Big Data Solutions
- Canon Inc.
- Kofax, Inc.
- PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd
- United Carlton
- ThinPrint GmbH
- Xerox Corporation
- Process Fusion
- A.N.D Technologies, Inc.
- HP, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rki5sf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900