The "Tissue Diagnostics - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher brings years of research experience to the 7th edition of this report. The 376-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Global Tissue Diagnostics Market to Reach US$5.3 Billion by the Year 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Tissue Diagnostics estimated at US$3.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% over the period 2020-2027.
Consumables, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 5.5% CAGR to reach US$3.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Instruments segment is readjusted to a revised 3.8% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 32.8% share of the global Tissue Diagnostics market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 27.2% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 8.4% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Tissue Diagnostics market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1 Billion in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 27.24% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$1.1 Billion in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.4% through 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.3% and 4.6% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.8% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$1.1 Billion by the year 2027.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abcam plc
- Agilent Technologies
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio SB
- Bio-Genex Laboratories
- Cell Signaling Technology Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH
- Merck KGaA
- QIAGEN N. V.
- Sakura Finetek Japan Co. Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Tissue Diagnostics Market: Prelude
- Immunohistochemistry Emerges as the Major Tissue Diagnostic Test
- Breast Cancer Leads the Application Market for Tissue Diagnostics
- Hospitals Represent the Leading End-Use Segment
- Developed Regions Lead, Developing Economies to Spearhead Growth
- Impact of COVID-19 on Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industries
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Cancer Incidence Worldwide Spurs Demand for Tissue Diagnostics
- Global Cancer Incidence: Number of New Cancer Cases in Million for the Years 2018, 2020, 2025, 2030, 2035 and 2040
- Global Number of New Cancer Cases and Cancer-related Deaths by Cancer Site for 2018
- Number of New Cancer Cases and Deaths (in Million) by Region for 2018
- Global Number of New Cancer Cases (in Million) in Men by Cancer Site: 2018
- Global Number of New Cancer Deaths (in Million) in Men by Cancer Site: 2018
- Global Number of New Cancer Cases (in Million) in Women by Cancer Site: 2018
- Global Number of New Cancer Deaths (in Million) in Women by Cancer Site: 2018
- Aging Population and Changing Lifestyles Drive Cancer Incidence, Fueling Prospects for Tissue Diagnostics Market
- Global Aging Population: Population of 65+ Individuals (in Thousands) by Region for 2019 and 2030
- Global Population of 65+ Individuals as % of Total Population by Region for 2019 and 2030
- Elderly Population (65+ Years) as a % of Total Population by Developed, Less Developed and Least Developed Regions: 2019 & 2030
- Global Cancer Deaths by Age Group (in %) for 2019
- Increasing Healthcare Spending Levels Augur Well for the Market
- Global Healthcare Market Size in $ Billion for the Years 2018-2022
- Healthcare Expenditure as a % of GDP by Region for 2019
- Per Capita Healthcare Spending (in $) in Select Countries for the Year 2019
- Growing Significance of Personalized Medicine: An Opportunity for Tissue Diagnostics Market
- Global Personalized Medicine Market: Revenues in US$ Million for the Years 2019 and 2024
- Liquid Biopsies Grow in Value as a Diagnostic Tool Supporting Therapy Decisions in NSCLCs
- Sustained Advancements in Tissue Diagnostics Space Fuel Market Prospects
- Market Poised to Benefit from Digitalization of Tissue Diagnostic Techniques & Automated Tissue Diagnostic Systems
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 37
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v86gw2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900