Group of teens shocked when TV explodes after lightning strike in Indonesia

Three young people in Indonesia were surprised and terrified as lightning struck the building they were in and caused a nearby television to explode. The group were livestreaming on social media at a home in Kubu Perahu, Lampung, on February 15 while eating noodles with the TV on behind them, as it rained heavily outside. Then a sudden lightning strike causes the trio to flinch before the TV explodes in a bright flash of sparks.