Guns N’ Roses have rescheduled a string of European tour dates — including two in London.
The legendary rockers were set to become the first ever band to play at the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium last May, but were forced to abandon their plans as the pandemic hit.
They will now come to north London for two nights, June 18 and 19, next summer.
It will come in the middle of a rejigged tour of the continent, with other concerts planned for Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Scotland and Germany.
However, a number of concerts have been cancelled outright due to “routing and venue availability issues that developed during the postponement process”, the band said in a statement. Gigs in Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech Republic and Holland will no longer take place.
“We are forever grateful for your understanding and continued support during these unprecedented times,” the statement continued. “We are looking forward to getting back on stage.”
The band, led by Axl Rose and now featuring original members Slash and Duff McKagan, will make their first appearance in the capital since selling out the London Stadium back in 2017.
How to get tickets for Guns N’ Roses at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Tickets for both London shows are available to buy here.
Tickets bought for the original shows will remain valid for the corresponding dates. Contact your ticket provider for more information.
Guns N’ Roses rescheduled 2021 tour dates
- June 2 — Passeio Maritimo De Algés, Lisbon, Portugal
- June 5 — Estadio Benito Villamarin, Seville, Spain
- June 12 — Sweden Rock Festival, Solvesborg, Sweden
- June 18 — Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK
- June 19 — Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK
- June 22 — Marlay Park Concert Series, Dublin, Ireland
- June 24 — Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, UK
- June 30 — Olympiastadion, Munich, Germany