YANGON, YANGON DIVISION, MYANMARSEPTEMBER 24, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
1. High angle shot buses on Yangon street2. Wide shot man walking on empty street 3. Mid shot people getting into bus
4. SOUNDBITE 1 - Aung Phyo Zaw , Yangon resident (male, 39 years old, Burmese, 21 sec): "I’m getting more and more worried when I see the rising number of positive cases each day. It’s not the time to pray at the pagoda, we have to follow instructions and not go outside."
5. Cutaway: High angle shot woman walking on empty street 6. Cutaway: High angle shot man sitting at bus stop
7. SOUNDBITE 2 - Cho Cho Mar, street vendor (female, 39 years old, Burmese, 12 sec): "We only have two options: staying at home and dying or selling things on the street and dying. I’m choosing the second."
8. Cutaway: High angle shot empty road leading to Sule pagoda
9. Cutaway: Wide shot people walking on empty street
10. SOUNDBITE 3 - Tin Myint , taxi driver (male, 60 years old, Burmese, 14 sec): "Yangon seems like a ghost city as no one is about - there are no offices, no workers and there’s nobody taking taxis. It’s really not good."
11. Cutaway: High angle shot volunteers block street with sign board warning about stay at home order 12. Cutaway: High angle shot street with sign board warning about stay at home order
13. Pan right car passing through empty street in Yangon downtown