Harry and Meghan’s pal Christopher Bouzy claims royal family ‘lied’ to public about Kate Middleton’s cancer diagnosis

The royal rumor mill is only just ramping up.

Mere minutes after the world learned of Kate Middleton’s cancer diagnosis, tech entrepreneur Christopher Bouzy cast doubt on the British royal family and likened the heartbreaking video announcement to “North Korean propaganda.”

“The palace lied, and the British press happily helped them lie,” Bouzy, 48, said in a post on X on Friday. “The countless ‘conspiracy theory’ headlines, while knowing a lot of what was being said was true.”

“This is really some North Korea / Trumpian type of propaganda,” the post concluded.

Tech entrepreneur Christopher Bouzy slammed Kate Middleton’s cancer diagnosis video mere minutes after it was posted and likened it to “North Korean propaganda.” Netflix
Tech entrepreneur Christopher Bouzy slammed Kate Middleton’s cancer diagnosis video mere minutes after it was posted and likened it to “North Korean propaganda.” Netflix

Bouzy’s ongoing tirade on X is directed at the Palace and British media, whom he’s accused of a public misdirection campaign involving doctored images and the Princess’ alleged body double.

He added in a follow-up post, “I am sorry to hear Kate has cancer, and I hope she has a full recovery. But it is also clear that all three earlier photos of her were fake, and the palace tried to cover it up.”

The Bot Sentinel CEO’s post earned him the ire of royal watchers on social media.

“Hmm the Palace lied….nahhh you just couldn’t keep your nasty little noses out of things, and I’m not even a royalist,” sneered one X user. “She is a mother to young children, a wife, a daughter, a sister. She is a damned human being who should not be hounded at the darkest time in her life.”

“You are despicable,” another raged. “Comparing a cancer-stricken mother who TOLD you she’d say something after Easter, it’s still not Easter, to Trump and N. Korea is beyond vile.”

Bouzy’s comments came mere minutes after the Princess of Wales posted a video about her cancer diagnosis. BBC Studios
Bouzy’s comments came mere minutes after the Princess of Wales posted a video about her cancer diagnosis. BBC Studios

“You are beneath contempt,” a third sneered.

Bouzy, who made a name for himself in the royal sphere after appearing in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s 2022 Netflix documentary “Harry & Meghan,” initially caused shockwaves when he said that the Princess of Wales’ recent outing was fake.

In another status on X, the CEO posted a series of clips showing Middleton, 42, and her husband, Prince William, 41, walking together last year, and compared them to their recent stroll at Windsor Farm Shop.

“I’ve compiled a few older videos of William and Kate walking together, as well as the recent video from Windsor Farm. Take a look and decide for yourself if it’s Kate or not. In my opinion, we still haven’t seen Kate in public,” he penned on Tuesday.

“We were told Kate was recovering and would resume her royal duties shortly. Yet, in the recent video, she is holding a bag and moving briskly. If she’s capable of such activity, why isn’t she back to fulfilling her royal duties yet,” he added in another tweet.

Sources have also reported that Prince Harry, 39, and Markle, 42, found out about their sister-in-law’s diagnosis from TV. Chris Jackson/Getty Images
Sources have also reported that Prince Harry, 39, and Markle, 42, found out about their sister-in-law’s diagnosis from TV. Chris Jackson/Getty Images

Bouzy is one of several people parroting the line that the video, which showed the Princess of Wales looking “happy, healthy and relaxed,” was a fake.

A BBC reporter, Sonja McLaughlan, also peddled the rumor that the person next to the future kind was actually a body double.

“Disturbing that newspapers like @thetimes are reporting this as fact,” Sonja McLaughlan wrote in a now-restricted post on X. “Headline ‘Kate seen in public for the first time’ when it’s clearly not her. As someone said. Could be a couple of lookalikes making mischief.”

“It’s so obviously not Kate. Some newspapers are reporting it as fact. But it’s not her. No conspiracy theorist but all very odd,” she added, per the Telegraph.


The latest on Kate Middleton’s cancer diagnosis:


Sources told the Sun that the couple stopped by the store after watching their children, Prince George, 10, Princess Charlotte, 8, and Prince Louis, 5, play sports.

Royal insiders recently told The Post that they hoped the video would help squash any lingering rumors about the princess and “put an end to the outside noise about her recovery.”

In another status on X, the CEO posted a series of clips showing Middleton, 42, and her husband, Prince William, 41, walking together last year, and compared them to their recent stroll at Windsor Farm Shop. AP Photo/Emilio Morenatti, File
In another status on X, the CEO posted a series of clips showing Middleton, 42, and her husband, Prince William, 41, walking together last year, and compared them to their recent stroll at Windsor Farm Shop. AP Photo/Emilio Morenatti, File

Sources have also reported that Prince Harry, 39, and Markle, 42, found out about their sister-in-law’s diagnosis from TV.

“It is understood that Kate’s cancer diagnosis was not shared in advance with Harry and Meghan [Markle],” The Times UK reported Saturday. “Several sources confirm that there were no such conversations and it is thought Harry found out about Kate’s diagnosis from television, at the same time as the public.”

It was also reported that the “Spare” author and the “Suits” alum released a brief statement.

“We wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace,” the Duke and Duchess of Sussex said.