Homes evacuated after fire at gas substation in Nottinghamshire, UK

Several homes were evacuated after a fire broke out at a gas substation in Trowel, Nottinghamshire, on March 16. Footage shows teams of firefighters battling to extinguish the blaze. Emergency services evacuated homes within a 200-metre radius of the incident. Nottinghamshire police said in a statement: "Following advice from gas safety experts a number of properties within 200 metres of the fire have been evacuated while emergency services deal with the incident and residents have been relocated to a nearby community centre and parish hall. No injuries have currently been reported and police have cordoned off the area while investigations continue."