Radio DJ Snoochie Shy has become the latest contestant to be voted out of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.
The 29-year-old Radio 1Xtra presenter said taking part in the ITV reality show had been a personal journey for her - giving her the confidence to accept the facial birthmark she had kept hidden before.
Snoochie told hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly: "I never thought going bare faced [on TV] - it's only my family and friends who have known about my birthmark so it's been a personal journey for me.
"I think before I used to hide it because I felt insecure about it. But now I think it's fine - it is what it is."
The radio presenter faced many other fears during her time in the castle - including her fear of heights when she took part in the plank challenge - suspended high above the ground in the windy Welsh mountains in the very first episode.
She revealed: "That was the one I never wanted to do. It was terrifying. I actually practised before I went in. I just didn't want to drop!"
As she left the camp the radio presenter hugged her campmates and told them: "I'm going to go and have a snogging session."
She previously revealed that she does currently not have a boyfriend but that she is in a "situationship".
Snoochie explained: “I think there needs to be a conversation to say, we are boyfriend and girlfriend.
“You’re seeing each other, but you’re not linking, you’re not just hanging out, but you’re not in a relationship.”
— I'm A Celebrity... (@imacelebrity) December 7, 2021
She added: “Friends with benefits.”
She is also desperate to see her pet cat Magnum.
Speaking about her departure from the show she said: "It's alright, it's all good.
"It's quite emotional actually - I met so may great people. People I'd have never met in my everyday life. You become so close so quickly. I feel like we're a little family now."
TV presenter Richard Madeley became the first celebrity to leave the camp at Gwrych Castle in north Wales after just five episodes. He was forced to quit the reality show after he fell ill and was sent to hospital for a health check - meaning he had broken the camp's COVID bubble and was not allowed back in.
Paralympic athlete Kadeena Cox was the next to leave.
The contestants were quarantined in hotels individually, in line with coronavirus restrictions, and with no access to internet, TV or phones, while the damage to the production site was repaired.
They returned to the castle on Tuesday 30 November after three days away.
The show's final is scheduled for Sunday, 12 December from 9pm to 10.40pm, when we'll see the latest Queen or King of the Castle crowned.
Watch: Snoochie Shy talks about revealing her birthmark on national TV