With only a week to go until the new series of I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! kicks off, stars have started to arrive in Australia, seemingly confirming their inclusion on the line-up.
Caitlyn Jenner and Ian Wright have been snapped after landing Down Under on Sunday, after they were both tipped to be taking part.
They were both seen walking through the arrivals hall at Brisbane Airport with their luggage - although they won’t be needing too much of it where they are heading.
US reality star Caitlyn and football legend Ian’s names both appeared on a leaked list of celebrity campmates published on Saturday who are supposedly set to enter the Aussie jungle.
Joining them are said to be Girls Aloud singer Nadine Coyle, Good Morning Britain’s Kate Garraway, Coronation Street actor Andrew Whyment, former EastEnders star Jacqueline Jossa, Radio 1 DJ Adele Roberts, rugby star James Haskell and Rak-Su member Myles Stephenson.
The star, who is the son of Spandau Ballet’s Martin Kemp and Wham!’s Shirlie Holliman, revealed that he’d decided to go through his old tweets to see the language he’d previously used and was “shocked and appalled” at what he found.
Roman explained: “I did find things I’m not at all proud of. I don’t associate myself with that.
“I know the person who wrote those things is not the man I am now, but they were there.”
He added: “I don’t want the legacy I have on the internet to be a place where there is negativity, or something that can cause offence. For anyone that has ever been offended by something I have said online, I am truly, deeply and utterly sorry.”