Technavio has been monitoring the noodles market and it is expected to decrease by USD 10.85 billion during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200814005042/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Noodles Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Demand for convenient food products is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Acecook Vietnam Joint Stock Co., House Foods Group Inc., Nestle SA, NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS CO. LTD., PT INDOFOOD SUKSES MAKMUR Tbk, Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd., Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp., Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd., Unilever Group, and Uni President Enterprises Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 5.99%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Acecook Vietnam Joint Stock Co., House Foods Group Inc., Nestle SA, NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS CO. LTD., PT INDOFOOD SUKSES MAKMUR Tbk, Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd., Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp., Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd., Unilever Group, and Uni President Enterprises Corp. are some of the major market participants. The demand for convenient food products will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Noodles Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Noodles Market is segmented as below:
- Instant Noodles
- Dried & Others
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43425
Noodles Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our noodles market report covers the following areas:
- Noodles Market size
- Noodles Market trends
- Noodles Market analysis
This study identifies increasing demand for regional and ethnic flavors as one of the prime reasons driving the noodles market growth during the next few years.
Noodles Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the noodles market, including some of the vendors such as Acecook Vietnam Joint Stock Co., House Foods Group Inc., Nestle SA, NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS CO. LTD., PT INDOFOOD SUKSES MAKMUR Tbk, Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd., Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp., Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd., Unilever Group, and Uni President Enterprises Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the noodles market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Noodles Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist noodles market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the noodles market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the noodles market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of noodles market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
- Short-term impact
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Instant noodles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Dried and others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive Scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acecook Vietnam Joint Stock Co.
- House Foods Group Inc.
- Nestle SA
- NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS CO. LTD.
- PT INDOFOOD SUKSES MAKMUR Tbk
- Thai President Foods Public Co. Ltd.
- Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp.
- Toyo Suisan Kaisha Ltd.
- Unilever Group
- Uni President Enterprises Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.