The "Polyacrylate Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for the polyacrylate market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period. However, most of the product is captively consumed by the manufacturing companies itself to producte products such as dispersions, polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), and many more.
The major factor driving the growth of the market studied is the increasing demand for paints & coatings from the construction sector. On the flip side, the availability of biodegradable alternatives to hinder the growth of the market studied.
- BASF SE
- Arkema group
- Kao Group
- LG Chem
- Lucite International
- Polymers Pvt. Ltd.
- SANYO CHEMICAL, LTD.
- SUMITOMO SEIKA CHEMICALS CO.,LTD.
Key Market Trends
Soaring Demand from Coatings Segment
- Paints & coatings segment is the major consumer of the polyacrylate market. The increasing construction activities across the globe are boosting the demand for polyacrylate in the coatings sector.
- The increasing middle-class population, coupled with their increasing disposable income, has facilitated the expansion in the middle-class housing segment, thereby, driving the residential construction.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth, in terms of new residential construction projects, due to the expanding housing construction market in developing countries, like China, India, and ASEAN countries.
- Furthermore, increasing demand for water-borne coatings is also propelling the demand for polyacrylates in the paints & coatings formulation.
- In the North America and Europe, with the increase in the government regulations related to VOC emissions, there has been an increase in usage of water borne coatings from the past few years owing to their zero/low solvent content coupled with desired characteristics.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region dominated the market during the forecast period primarily due to the rising construction sector.
- China, India, and Japan are the major contributors to the increasing demand for polyacrylates across the region as well as the globe.
- For instance, China's 13th Five Year Plan started in 2016, and it was an important year for the country's engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) industry. In addition, the country ventured into new business models domestically and internationally, during the year. Although the construction sector slowed down after 2013, it is still a major contributor to the GDP of the country.
- Also, the Indian government has been actively boosting housing construction, as it aims to provide a home to about 1.3 billion people. The country is likely to witness around ~USD 1.3 trillion of investment in housing over the next seven years and is likely to witness the construction of 60 million new homes in the country. The availability of affordable housing in the country is expected to rise by around 70% by 2024.
- In Japan, in 2019, a sudden rise in residential construction and projects related to the Tokyo Olympics 2020 prompted to the growth of construction industry during 2019. However, with the outbreak of corona virus, the Tokyo Olympics is further postponed to 2021.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Paints & Coatings from Construction Sector
4.1.2 Demand from the Cosmetics Industry for Usage as Adhesive
4.2.1 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.2 Paints and Coatings
5.1.4 Other Applications
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.2.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle-East and Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Major Players
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4hmi9p
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900