GURGAON, HARYANA, INDIAAUGUST 27, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
1. Mid shot chicken katsu curry being served2. Wide shot diners3. Close-up diners eating curry4. Wide shot staff inside restaurant5. Mid shot board listing vegetarian options in restaurant
6. SOUNDBITE 1 - Sreeradha Sen, diner (female, English, 6 sec): "The food was good. The curry rice which they had. The food was really good."
7. SOUNDBITE 2 - Aakash Nakra, diner (male, English, 6 sec): "The taste - it’s something that is very addictive actually. You want to eat more and more and more."
8. Wide shot exterior of CoCo Ichibanya's first restaurant in India9. Mid shot CoCo Ichibanya sign
10. SOUNDBITE 3 - Devesh Srivastava, assistant CEO, CoCo Ichibanya India (male, English, 16 sec): "Yes, selling curries to Indians is pretty challenging, but we are not here to compete with Indian curries. We have a different, flavourful Japanese curry which is a bit different from Indian."
11. Wide shot kitchen staff12. Mid shot worker chopping tomatoes13. Mid shot diner14. Mid shot curry