Jay Leno released from hospital after suffering serious burns

Earlier this month, the TV presenter was taken to the Grossman Burn Center in Los Angeles after he suffered deep second-degree burns and some third-degree burns to his face, hands, and chest after a gasoline fire broke out in his garage. On Monday, doctors at the unit announced that the former The Tonight Show host had been discharged."After a 10-day stay at the facility, Jay will receive follow-up care at the Grossman Outpatient Burn Clinic for burns to his face, chest and hands he received during a fire at his home garage.”