- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Jesy Nelson has been forced to pull out of her very first solo show since leaving Little Mix.
The singer was set to perform at Hits Live Birmingham on Saturday (November 20), but has tested positive for Covid-19.
Sharing a statement on her Instagram stories, she wrote: "Hey my lovelies after feeling unwell for the last few days, I've sadly tested positive for Covid which means I'm now self-isolating, following government guidelines.
"It means that I'm no longer able to perform at Hits Live in Birmingham this Saturday.
"Apologies to any of my fans who bought tickets and I'm so sorry I can no longer be there.
"I hope you all have an amazing night, stay safe and I can't wait to see you all soon love you all so much."
Jesy was recently announced as a surprise performer at the concert saying at the time: "Birmingham crowds are always amazing so I'm really excited to get there and perform for this really special event."
The event is hosted by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! star Fleur East with the line-up consisting of Years & Years, James Arthur, Anne-Marie, KSI and others.
Jesy left the top-selling girlband in December 2020, saying being part of the group had taken a toll on her mental health.
She quickly went on to release the single 'Boyz' with Nicki Minaj, however the song was met with backlash, with critics accusing Jesy of Blackfishing and using a Blaccent.
The 30-year-old said she wasn't aware of the claims previously, saying: "I love Black culture. I love Black music. That's all I know; it’s what I grew up on.
"I'm very aware that I'm a white British woman; I've never said that I wasn't."
You Might Also Like