It’s Trevorrow’s second time directing the dinosaur franchise, after J.A. Bayona took over for the second movie, 2018’s Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Trevorrow is also exec producing with Steven Spielberg. Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley are producing.
More from Deadline
- 'Jurassic World 3': 'Venom' & 'Antlers' Actor Scott Haze Joins Colin Trevorrow Pic
- Kevin Hart & Malcolm D. Lee Reteam For Universal Comedy From 'Broad City' Scribes
- 'The Mister' By 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Author E.L. James Optioned By Universal
Through five movies, the Jurassic franchise in total has amassed north of $5 billion. Jurassic World: Dominion hits theaters on June 11, 2021. Most of the Jurassic Park gang is back –Sam Neill, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum — as they team up with Jurassic World stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard.
— Colin Trevorrow (@colintrevorrow) February 25, 2020
Best of Deadline
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon