Katie Price has revealed she was left “gutted” after receiving “devastating” news about her broken feet from medics.
The former glamour model, 42, broke both feet after jumping over a wall on a family holiday to Turkey.
The reality star previously explained that she had decided not to have surgery in Turkey and was instead waiting to consult with doctors upon her return home.
After touching down in the UK earlier this week, Price headed off to an appointment with a consultant on Thursday and shared an update with her followers on her Instagram story.
Price received bad news at her appointment (Instagram @katieprice)
“Just finished my appointment with my consultant and surgeon about my feet,” she wrote.
“After further scans, the news is absolutely devastating. I’m gutted.”
Price, who is currently using a wheelchair, told fans shortly after her accident that it may take between three and six months for her to recover from the double injury.
She recently shut down a claim from a social media user who suggested that she had faked the injury in order to cover up bunion surgery.
“By the way, someone said on my Instagram, ‘Oh she has had bunions done on both feet!’” Price explained on a live video shared on her daughter Princess’s account.
“Well, when I have the X-rays and show you, I haven't had bunions, I have never had bunions in my life,” she said.
Price previously shared footage from the aftermath of her accident on her YouTube channel, showing her screaming in pain as doctors attempted to lift up her bandaged legs.