Katie Price has broken her silence after she was arrested on suspicion of breaching a restraining order by texting her ex’s Kieran Hayler’s new fiancée.
The reality TV star, 43, allegedly sent abusive messages to her ex and his fiancee Michelle Penticost, reported The Sun newspaper.
Now it’s reported her “distraught” family fear the mother-of-five’s future looks bleak as they want to protect Ms Price.
A source told The Sun: “It’s a hugely worrying time. Her family is distraught. They want to do everything they can to help and protect Katie.
“But this time if found guilty she really hasn’t helped herself and the situation is looking bleak.”
On Sunday evening, the ex-glamour model took to Instagram to say she still had her “sparkle and drive”.
Sharing a short video, in which the star showed off her glittery shoes, Price said: “I still have my sparkle and drive.
“Looking forward to this week. Big announcement, so excited.”
The star was arrested after she allegedly sent an expletive-laden message to the couple.
Sussex Police said: “At 5.45pm on Friday (21 January) police responded to a report that a suspect had breached their restraining order.
“Officers arrested a woman in her 40s who remains in custody while enquiries are ongoing.”
Former glamour model Price is banned from contacting Penticost under the terms of a five-year restraining order, imposed in 2019, after she verbally abused her in a school playground.
The sentence came after she flipped her car while driving to see a friend in Horsham, Sussex on September 28.
Mr Hayler’s fiancée Miss Penticost, 39, shared a cryptic message on Instagram earlier this week with the hashtag ‘restrainingorder’.
It read: “If someone treats you badly, just remember there is something wrong with them, not you. Normal people don't go around destroying other human beings.”
The Standard have approached Katie Price’s representatives for further comment.