- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Last week, the mother-of-five shared a photo of her bandaged feet, telling her social media followers she wouldn't be able to walk for up to six months.
Going into detail in a video posted to her YouTube channel on Monday, she shared: "Silly me, at my age, should calm things down. Basically, silly little accident. I was running and jumped over a wall, as it was a little shortcut, and didn’t really judge the height.
"I just sort of fell funny on my ankles and I fractured the hairline in my heels and stuff. The hospital here wanted to operate and wanted to put pins in and stuff. Because I’m away, I’d rather wait until I get home."
"It’s the most painful thing ever. Like when I was trying to put the cast on, I was screaming in pain. They said I won’t be able to walk for three to six months,” she added.
The 42-year-old is currently on a summer break with the children she shares with Peter Andre, Junior, 15, and 13-year-old Princess, along with new boyfriend Carl Woods.
In her original post to Instagram to disclose the injuries, Price wrote: “Yes it’s true I have broken my ankles and my feet."
“I have to have both feet operated on and pins put in been told I won’t be able to walk for 3 to 6 months, @carljwoods is being amazing looking after me.”
She added the hashtags “#reallove #bestgentleman #wordscantdecribemyloveforhim #hismyworld".
It comes after Price's eldest son Harvey experienced a health scare recently which saw him admitted to hospital for 10 days.
The 18-year-old, who has a number of underlying health conditions, was suffering a high temperature and struggled to breathe although tests determined he did not have the coronavirus.