Katie Price explains how she broke both feet while on holiday

  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.
·2-min read
In this article:
  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.

Katie Price has opened up on how she managed to break her ankles and feet while on holiday in Turkey.

Last week, the mother-of-five shared a photo of her bandaged feet, telling her social media followers she wouldn't be able to walk for up to six months.

Going into detail in a video posted to her YouTube channel on Monday, she shared: "Silly me, at my age, should calm things down. Basically, silly little accident. I was running and jumped over a wall, as it was a little shortcut, and didn’t really judge the height.

Read more: Katie Price’s daughter’s heartbreak as puppy dies

"I just sort of fell funny on my ankles and I fractured the hairline in my heels and stuff. The hospital here wanted to operate and wanted to put pins in and stuff. Because I’m away, I’d rather wait until I get home."

Katie Price arriving at the ITV Gala held at the London Palladium on November 9, 2017 in London, England.  (Photo by Samir Hussein/WireImage)
Katie Price was holiday in Turkey when the accident happened. (WireImage)

"It’s the most painful thing ever. Like when I was trying to put the cast on, I was screaming in pain. They said I won’t be able to walk for three to six months,” she added.

The 42-year-old is currently on a summer break with the children she shares with Peter Andre, Junior, 15, and 13-year-old Princess, along with new boyfriend Carl Woods.

In her original post to Instagram to disclose the injuries, Price wrote: “Yes it’s true I have broken my ankles and my feet."

“I have to have both feet operated on and pins put in been told I won’t be able to walk for 3 to 6 months, @carljwoods is being amazing looking after me.”

She added the hashtags “#reallove #bestgentleman #wordscantdecribemyloveforhim #hismyworld".

It comes after Price's eldest son Harvey experienced a health scare recently which saw him admitted to hospital for 10 days.

The 18-year-old, who has a number of underlying health conditions, was suffering a high temperature and struggled to breathe although tests determined he did not have the coronavirus.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting