On her TV return on Monday morning, Ms Burley said "it’s great to be back" before launching into the news headlines.
She confirmed her return last week on Twitter, posting a photo of herself raising her arms while lying back on a couch.
"Hope you’re as happy as I am to be back,” she said.
After the party was exposed Ms Burley had said in December: “I have today agreed with Sky News to step back from my broadcasting role for a period of reflection. It’s clear to me that we are all in the fight against Covid-19 and that we all have a duty to stick firmly by the rules.
“It doesn’t matter that I thought I was Covid-complaint on a recent social event. The fact is I was wrong, I made a big mistake, and I am sorry. Some dear friends and colleagues - some of the most talented and committed professionals in our business - have been pulled into this episode and I regret this enormously.
“I was one of the founding presenters on Sky News. No one is prouder of our channel’s reputation, the professionals on our team and the impact we make. I very much look forward to being able to continue my 32-year career with Sky when I return.”
The celebrations were in London, which was then under Tier 2 restrictions which prevented households mixing indoors.
Ms Burley is one of Sky News’ best-known presenters and has hosted its breakfast show since October 2019.