Every weekday morning, DailyEdge.ie rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt – from the top to the very bottom.
Kim and Kanye threw a mini Coachella festival for North’s first birthday party… called Kidchella. We see what they did there.
There was a Ferris wheel.
Here’s the view from it.
There were wristbands.
and even cool kids in Yeezus t-shirts.
Speaking of Kidchella, auntie Khloe put a foot wrong when she posted this photo of herself wearing a Native American outfit to the party. Ah Khloe.
Khloe captioned the photo: ‘Ray of clouds. Chirping of birds. Gurgling of water. Granting desire. One with water. #Kidchella my first Coachella!!!’
However, the shot upset some of her followers, who bombarded her with angry comments.
Every other celebrity that did this apologised and took the pictures down. I guess you think that you’re too special to respect other cultures.
Im so disappointed. This is very offensive to native people and to minorities in general. This is not ok.
Ugh it’s so tiring explaining racist to the white privileged.
Youngest sister Kylie also shared a close-up of the costume. Nice one, Kylie.
RTÉ DJ Jenny Greene has come out in support of equal marriage, saying she would one day like to marry her long-term girlfriend. Speaking in the Mail on Sunday, Nicky Byrne’s 2fm co-presenter said:
I have a very special someone and we are together two years. Her name is Kelly and it is very happy days.
However, she also said she’s not a “big campaigner” and doesn’t go out and march but believes everyone should be allowed to get married if they want to.
Greene also spoke about her show with Nicky, saying she “thought it was a joke” when the prospect was first mentioned.
If someone had said this to me five years ago I would have laughed in their face.
But the two clicked and she doesn’t feel overshadowed by not having her name on the show, but accepts that the Westlife singer is simply the bigger name.
- Jessie J got her hands caught in her sleeves while taking off her shirt on stage. We’ve all been there, J. (Daily Mail)
- Cara Delevingne got naked in Bali and wants you to see the pics. (Instagram)
- Some Beliebers are NOT happy that Justin Bieber is back with Selena. (Gossip Cop)
- Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry have been fanning the flames of their rumoured relationship. (Daily Mail)
- Irish rugby player Peter Stringer popped the question to his girlfriend of six years, Debbie O’Leary. Check out that sparkler.