- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Twelve people will go on trial in Paris over the robbery of about $10m (£7.4m) in jewellery from Kim Kardashian West in 2016.
The reality TV star had a gun held to her head before she was tied up and locked in a bathroom after armed robbers forced their way into the apartment she was renting in Paris during fashion week.
Judges have ordered the case be sent to trial after five years of investigation, a French judicial official said on Friday.
The 12 suspects face charges relating to the incident. No trial date has yet been set.
Several suspects have been released from jail while awaiting the trial due to health reasons, including 67-year-old Yunice Abbas, one of the five men accused of carrying out the heist.
Mr Abbas published a book about the heist last year.
Aomar Ait Khedache, the alleged mastermind, wrote an apology letter to Kardashian from his prison cell.
He said he regrets his actions and realises the psychological damage he caused.
At the time, a spokesperson for Kardashian said she was badly shaken but physically unharmed.
Kardashian, who split with Kayne West after seven years of marriage, has been pictured recently with Saturday Night Live host Pete Davidson, fuelling rumours of a romance.