Lady Victoria Hervey confirms threesome with Mel B and Stephen Belafonte

Priya Joshi
Lady Victoria Hervey

Lady Victoria Hervey has confirmed she had a threesome with Mel B and Stephen Belafonte.

The socialite, 40, lived in LA ten years ago, around the same time as the former Spice Girl and her husband.

Trending: Adele breaks Billboard 200 record as 21 album becomes longest-running on charts

The film producer posted a photo on Instagram of himself, apparently sharing a steamy moment with his wife and another woman, sparking rumours that it was taken after a drunken night with the socialite.

According to the Mail Online, a friend of Lady Victoria told The Sun: 'It was all a blur and everyone was very drunk, especially Lady Victoria.

Don't miss: Playboy cover stars you'd forgotten about from Jessica Alba to Kim Kardashian

"She told me one minute they were laying in bed watching a movie together, then they got carried away and Stephen was on top of her and Mel was kissing her. Next thing she can remember they all woke up naked in bed in the morning."

Following rumours of her dalliance with the couple - who reportedly shared an open relationship - Hervey said she was 'mortified' after it was alleged that Belafonte secretly vidoed his wife having threesomes and threatened to release the recordings.

Most popular: The original Sex And The City opening sequence has been revealed

She said that since the revelations of a possible sex tape emerged, the Wannabe singer has reached out to her via Instagram. "Mel said she just doesn't know if videos exist of that night but she reassured me that they are unlikely to be coming out."

Mel B

Lady Victoria also appeared to confirm the former Spice Girl's claims that she was physically, psychologically and financially abused by her estranged husband.

In an interview with the Sun she explained: "She said he controlled all her finances and she wasn't initially strong enough to leave him.

"She said she waited until everything fell into place before she could do it and finally everything fell into place and she knew it was time. No woman should suffer like she has, I feel terribly for her."

On Friday (7 March) lawyers for Mel B were granted a court order preventing her estranged husband from releasing any sex tapes or photos of the ex-Spice Girl.

The order was issued in court on Friday after Mel claimed that Belafonte had an affair with Lorraine Giles, 26, the couple's nanny and had kept the sex tapes in a secret lock up under her name.

During the court appearance the 41-year-old singer's attorney also stated that, following the America's Got Talent star filing for divorce last month, Belafonte took nine boxes from the garage which contained a stash of Spice Girls memorabilia and pictures of her deceased father, who died last month.

Despite requests from the pop star's legal team, the judge is yet to approve a measure forcing Belafonte, also 41, to open up the storage locker.

Earlier this week, former X Factor judge Sharon Osbourne opened up about her concerns for Mel B.

Speaking on a US chat show, The Talk, she recalled that the Stop Right Now singer was absent from the first day of The X Factor final in 2014, and arrived covered in bruises after an alleged altercation with her husband.

"It's not just physical, its mental abuse too," she explained. "It was everywhere, and especially three years ago, the final two days of The X Factor. She didn't make the first day because she was in hospital and it was reported in all the papers that said 'allegedly' she'd been beaten by her husband.

"She came back for the final day and she had a black eye and bruising everywhere but she made the final. This has been brewing and people [have been] talking for a very long time," she revealed.

After the singer filed for divorce from her husband citing 'irreconciliable differences' court documents were released in which the mother-of-three alleges she was subjected to a campaign of physical, emotional and psychological abuse during her ten year marriage to Belafonte. The singer's sister, Dannielle Brown, later slammed him on social media, branding him a "sorry excuse of a man."

Responding to the allegations of abuse against him, his lawyer said it was "a smear campaign."

You may be interested in:

By using Yahoo you agree that Yahoo and partners may use Cookies for personalisation and other purposes