LeBron James’ remarkable athleticism appears to be as strong today at 33 years old as the day he entered the NBA.
LeBron James. Ruining dreams since 2003… (just don't look at the score tonight ) pic.twitter.com/eTevs5k3qK
— Michael Lee (@MrMichaelLee) January 9, 2018
Wow. The block. The staredown. James gave Jones the full treatment on that one.
But Jones is a pro. And he learned his lesson and got a taste of revenge minutes later on the 13-time All-Star.
Notice there was no floater that time. Jones stuffed the ball just out of reach of a trailing James, giving him no chance to swat this ball. Looks like he was still feeling the staredown during that dunk.
Jones’ dunk pretty much summed up the night for the Cavs, who were never really in this game in a 126-99 Timberwolves win. James struggled to produce with just 10 points to go with eight rebounds and five assists.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Alabama player on sideline meltdown: ‘I did something stupid’
• LeBron blasts controversial H&M ‘monkey’ ad
• Stunning offer Browns made for Jimmy Garoppolo
• Trump’s anthem singing sparks internet debate
• Alabama stuns Georgia in overtime to win national title