A lithium battery burst into flames after a customer removed it from a scooter in eastern China. Video filmed in the city of Wuhu in Anhui Province on October 27 shows black smoke and a ball of fire suddenly bursting out of a lithium battery in front of a shop selling scooters. According to a shop employee, a customer bought a lead-acid battery from their shop while taking the lithium battery from his scooter and placed it on the road as he was afraid the lithium battery was not safe. A shop worker moved a scooter away and used an extinguisher to put out the fire. The video was provided by local media with permission.
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting