Logan Paul is still on a hiatus from vlogging after his video from Japan's "suicide forest" sparked controversy around the internet.
Critics said the video, which showed the body of an apparent suicide victim, was making light of an incredibly serious issue.
On Monday, TMZ tracked him down at Los Angeles airport, where he made his first comments in public since the video was posted.
Though he didn't say much to the cameraman, he said he has learned "everything, so many things" from the fallout and that he'll be posting a message to his fans soon.
When the cameraman asked if he had been treated fairly, he nodded, but also mentioned that he thinks even he deserves a second chance.
"Everyone deserves second chances, bro," he said. He also hinted that he's working on selling clothes to make money, probably referring to his Maverick by Logan Paul line.
YouTube announced Friday it was cutting some ties with Logan, putting all its original projects with him on hold, including The Thinning sequel and the fourth season of Foursome, and removing him from the Google Preferred ad sales program.
Logan has apologised two different times and taken time off from vlogging, though his dad has said he'll return soon.
On Saturday, a YouTube executive said Logan has "made missteps" but working with him in the future is still a possibility.
"The most important thing to focus on is that actions should speak louder than words," Robert Kyncl, YouTube's chief business officer, said at the Television Critics Association press tour.
"Logan has the opportunity to prove that."
You Might Also Like