These are the shocking photos and video of the ruins of people’s homes inside Grenfell Tower following the devastating blaze which left dozens feared dead.
On Sunday night, four days after fire ripped through the 24-storey building, police released the distressing images showing the inside of the burnt-out building.
It comes as police reiterated their warning that some victims may never be identified.
The number of people missing and presumed dead is now thought to be more than 58, the previous figure they had given.
Remnants of a wash basin, kitchen sink and an exercise bike are among the charred items which can be seen in the wreckage.
Another video clip shows what appears to be bed springs and a blackened bath.
The pictures were captured by a specialist police team as the search to recover bodies from the high rise building continues.
Police have so far recovered 16 bodies and one person has been formally identified.
Ten people are still in a critical condition in hospital.
Met Police Commander Stuart Cundy said on Sunday the conditions inside the tower due to the fire damage “verge on the indescribable”.
Although all floors have now been searched by crews, the next stage will be a “full forensic and systematic” examination of the building, which could take weeks to complete.
He said in a statement: "We must also prepare people for the terrible reality that some people may not be identified due to the intensity of the fire.
“Family liaison officers are supporting families, and that includes those people we know to be dead; some of those who are critically ill and sadly those people who we have been told were in Grenfell Tower that night who we have been unable to trace.
“Work has been ongoing throughout the night and continues today, so we can get as good an understanding as possible about who we believe to be still missing.
"Sadly that work leads me to believe that the number of people missing, but as yet unaccounted for has risen from yesterday’s figure of 58."
He added: "Today, police teams continue their support to families, and make enquiries to cross check the number of those missing.
"I have always said I will be accurate about what I know, so the next figure of those presumed dead and missing will be released tomorrow, Monday, 19 June. The figure will be higher but I do not wish to speculate on that number today.
“I must consider the fact that there may be others in the building who, for whatever reason have not been reported to us. There is also a real possibility that there may be people in the building that no one knows are missing."
Over the weekend, Prime Minister Theresa May set out measures to help victims of the fire, including giving £5,500 to each family left homeless from the fire.
The money will be taken from an emergency Government fund of £5 million pledged to be spent on aid, clothing and food for the victims, Downing Street said.
The Prime Minister met with residents for talks in Downing Street and listened to concerns over rehousing, money and accountability.
It followed criticism of her handling of the disaster after she visited the scene of the blaze but initially failed to meet with victims. She has since met survivors and community leaders several times.
On Sunday, Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said the local community was "frustrated" and "angry" in the wake of the blaze after he attended a church service near the tower block in west London.
Speaking outside St Clement's Church, Mr Khan said: "There is a feeling from the community that they have been treated badly because some of them are poor.
"The tragedy we're seeing is because of the consequences of mistakes and neglect from politicians, from the council and from the Government."
Fury came to a head on Friday night as thousands of people took to the streets in two separate protests in Kensington and Whitehall demanding justice for the victims.
Mrs May admitted the support given to residents in the wake of the disaster "was not good enough".
Nick Paget-Brown, the leader of Kensington and Chelsea council, insisted officials were on the ground "very soon" after the fire broke out.
But he dodged questions over whether he felt guilty about the tragedy, telling BBC Radio 4's The World This Weekend: "I feel terrible about the whole position we find ourselves in. All I'm keen to say is there is an effective, co-ordinated relief effort on the ground and I'm sorry if people haven't seen that."
Meanwhile, a company involved in the renovation of the tower was forced to deny cladding on the building was banned in the UK after incorrect comments made by Chancellor Philip Hammond.
It was reported that the material used in the cladding covering Grenfell was Reynobond PE - a cheaper, more flammable version of two available options.
Appearing on the BBC's Andrew Marr Show, Mr Hammond said: "My understanding is the cladding in question, this flammable cladding which is banned in Europe and the US, is also banned here."
John Cowley, managing director of CEP Architectural Facades, which produced rainscreen panels and windows for Grenfell Tower's cladding sub-contractor Harley Facades Ltd, said: "Reynobond PE is not banned in the UK.
"Current building regulations allow its use in both low-rise and high-rise structures.
"The key question now is whether the overall design of the building's complete exterior was properly tested and subsequently signed off by the relevant authorities including the fire officer, building compliance officer and architect before commencement of the project."